Gesellschaften2_72.jpg

Truckparking B.V.

TPE_Logo_32_web.jpg
Utrecht Headquarters
10 Employees

 

Truckparking B.V. operates a booking platform (including a smartphone app) for truck drivers and transport companies under the brand Truck Parking Europe, which facilitates the search and reservation of truck parking spaces along motorways. With more than one million downloads, Truck Parking Europe is the most successful and fastest growing network of secure bookable locations in the industry.

Truck drivers and planning managers of transport companies or freight forwarders can easily find secure parking spaces with Truck Parking Europe and book them directly. The aim is to reduce freight theft, minimize search trips, increase the number of parking spaces available online and contribute to a safer working environment for long-distance drivers.

In 2019, Volkswagen Financial Services AG acquired 75.1 percent of the shares in Truckparking B.V. from the PTV Group, which currently holds the remaining 24.9 percent.

www.truckparkingeurope.com

Board of Management:
Niels de Zwaan
Klaus Lechner

Adress:
Truckparking B.V.
Energieweg 1
3542 DZ Utrecht
The Netherlands
 

Mehr über die Volkswagen Financial Services